Soteira has developed a broad portfolio of products to allow physicians to customize treatment in order to obtain the best clinical outcomes for each patient.
C3 Curved Osteotome Case Studies
C3 Curved Osteotome Kit + Curved Cement Cannula
The C3 Curved Osteotome provides the physician a more flexible solution to fracture care. With the use of a unilateral, curving cavity creator; the C3 Osteotome Kit provides the physician with an opportunity to create a central cavity which spans the sagittal midline, or target areas for cavity creation.
An adjustable blade is used to create the cavity. Degree of blade adjustment allows for the creation of cavities with a diameter to match the anatomical requirements of each fracture.
The Curved Osteotome follows a very specific pathway dictated by the orientation of the working channel. With the C3, a physician can steer and navigate around difficult and damaged anatomy.
- Flexible vertebral navigation and cancellous preparation
- Steerable system for precision treatment
- Bilateral coverage from a single sided approach
- Central / controlled void creation
- Variable cavity lengths and diameters to fit the anatomy
- No compaction; preserves surrounding cancellous structure